It’s Friday. Which means, it’s really the weekend! Go have an adventure!
The Live Freely Blog received a nomination for the Liebster Award, thanks to Robyn over at Robyn Le Prix. Make sure to stop by her blog for fun fashion and lifestyle updates.
Before kicking this off, I thought I’d provide a little insight on what is the Liebster Award (you’re welcome).
The Liebster Award is an award passed around small blogs as a way to put a bit of spotlight on the blogs. When someone nominates you for this award they pose 11 questions that need to be answered in the form of a blog post. It makes for a fun way to get know people in the blogging community.
Without further ado, here are my answers to Robyn’s questions:
- What is your favorite season? Why? Summer! The beach, fresh produce, daily ice cream consumption, picnics and outdoor activity.
- Where do you want to travel most? I’m always down for traveling anywhere. However, the Island of Capri is definitely at the top of my list.
- What is your guilty pleasure treat to eat? Pizza, except I don’t feel guilty when I eat it.
- Who inspires you? My mom.
- Why did you start your blog and why do you continue to do it? I started this blog soon after I experienced a little hiccup in life. I used to be my own worst critic – constantly trying to be excellent at everything and nitpicking the areas that I felt I fell short. It wasn’t until this little hiccup that I realized I wasn’t really living freely. I decided I would plan life less and enjoy every moment more. From there, Live Freely was born. The blog was meant to be a tool to keep me accountable and encourage me to travel and do the things that I love and make me most happy.
- What have you accomplished that you’re most proud of? Two half marathons.
- What do you like to do, to unwind and relax? Read, craft, drink coffee & watch Netflix.
- Describe yourself in 3 words. Logical, With Integrity, Balanced.
- What is your passion? People.
- What is your favorite quote? I have so many! Here are a few favs.
- If your house was burning down, what one item would you grab, and why? My glasses. So I can see in order to run away from the fire.
And finally to keep this award going, I’ve nominated the following lovely blogs:
Here are the questions I’d like you to answer:
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your most treasured possession?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your life motto?
- Describe a perfect day.
- What is one of your pet peeves?
- What in life brings you the most joy?
- What 3 qualities do you look for in a friend?
- What is one thing you love about yourself?
- What is one of your favorite things to do in the city you live?
- Stripes or polka dots?
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who presented you with the Liebster Award and provide a link back to his or her blog.
- Answer the questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Present the Liebster Award to several other bloggers who have blogs whom you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been nominated or email them.
Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog.
I’ve been a little quiet lately but in all fairness it’s because I’ve been traveling quite a bit. Here are a few photos from my recent trip back home to Miami.
The trip started with family catch up and cuddles with my handsome nephews. After a few days of that, we packed our stuff and headed to the beach. & what a glorious 4 days it was! The weather was absolutely perfect.
Until next time, Miami.